Structural Features of Butterfly ValvePublish:prwiremesh | Time: Friday, December 09, 2011
There does exsit several structural featuers of butterfly valve, and the below article will express what are they.
1. Butterfly valve possesses the features of simple structure, small size, light weight,matrial economized, small installation size, speedy to switch, 90°reciprocated rotating, small drving torque. Used to cut, connect and adjust the medium in the pipeline, it is excellent to control the fluid and close sealing properties.
2. Butterfly valve can be used to transport sluury with little liquid left at the pipeline.
3. The valve rod, a through rod, through thermal refining, has the characteristics of outstanding comprehensive mechanical property and anti-corrosion, to resist bruise capacity. Due to the valve rob, when butterfly valve on and off, moves rotately but vertically, the padding of the valve rob is not easy to damage. The structure of fixed with the valve plate taper pin, and protract end designed as a anti-rush, avoid the valve rob outburst when the rob and plate connection accidently breaking down.
4. The butterfly valve plate streamline shape design minish the hydraulic resisrance loss, which contributes to it as a energy conservation products.
5. The connection types of butterfly valve are flange joint, butt clamp joint, butt welding and lug butt clamp jiont.
6. The driving types of butterfly valve are manual operation, worm gear, power operation, pneumatic operation, electrohydrautic operation, all of which can be telecontrol and automation.
- Articles related:
The Selection of A Butterfly Valve (2011-12-2 1:16:17)
Adevantages and Disadvantages of Butterfly Valve (2011-12-1 1:1:27)
How to Use A Butterfly Valve (2011-11-30 1:7:5)
A Brief Introduction of Butterfly Valve (2011-11-29 0:38:5)
What is Butterfly Valve ? (2011-10-25 23:29:13)
Types of Butterfly Valves (2011-10-25 23:26:44)